Gmail Password Recovery: Do you really want to perform the Gmail password recovery process? Are you not able to recover your Gmail password? You can find out the answer of all these questions from this post. I’m providing here the practical approach of Gmail forgot password recovery. I personally suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below as it will make it easier for you to recover your account password. I have written the steps in easy language and hence it is not so much tough to follow. Please explore the post for further information regarding the process to change or reset your Gmail password.
What Actually Happen When you Start Performing the Gmail Password Recovery Process?
Once you open the login page of Gmail you’ll be required to enter your username (It is either your email ID or phone number). After entering your email ID or phone number, you need to click the ‘Next’ button. In the next page you’ll be asked to enter your password. In case you have forgotten your Gmail account password then you can find here the option as “Forgot Password?”. Just click the “Forgot Password?” link available over there. After clicking the respective link, you’ll have to verify first that you are owner of this account. For the same, you’ll be asked to answer one of the questions available over there. The list of questions are as follows:
- The first questions will be “Enter the last password you remember” (If you don’t know the answer of this question then click the link “Try a different question”.
- Do you have a phone? If you know the answer, then click the ‘send’ button. Soon after clicking the ‘send’ button, Google will send a sign-in notification to verify it’s you.
- If you don’t know the answer of the second question then again click the link “Try a different question”.
- You’ll be asked to enter your phone number and allow Google to send a text message containing OTP to your registered mobile number.
- If you don’t have access of your phone number then answer the question “When did you create this Google Account?”.
- If you don’t know the date of creating your account then as a next question, you’ll be asked to enter your recover email.
- If you are not able to access your recovery email then enter an email address you can check now. It helps if you are using an email you’ve already added to this account. Further, Google will send you a verification code. You need to enter the verification code. If you enter the right code then Google will tell you to process to sign in.
- If you are not able to answer all of the above questions then Google will notify that the particular account doesn’t belong to you.
However, it is extremely simple to recover your account by using your recovery phone number or email ID. If you choose the password recovery through your register phone number then here is the process mentioned:
Recover Your Password by Using Google Account Recovery Phone Number
If you want to recover your account password by using your recovery phone number then you’ll receive a verification code on the same. Further, you’ll be asked to enter the code to the specified place. After entering the code you’ll be able to create a new account password. This is the simplest approach of password recovery for your Gmail account.
Recover Your Password by Using Your Recovery Email ID
You’ll be asked to enter your recovery email ID. Once you enter the ID, a password resetting link will be sent to this ID. All you need to click this link and you’ll be able to generate a new password for your account.
Every user is suggested to create a strong password for his/her account. How will you create a strong password for your Gmail account? Here are few suggestions:
Create A Strong Password For Your Account
- You need to insert symbols, numbers, and mix of upper and lower case letter while creating your account password;
- Do not use your personal information as your password;
- Try to create your password of at least 8 characters long as it is not easily guessable.