How to Open or Login Multiple Gmail Account at Once in Same Browser? Every user gets a cloud or Google drive storage of 15 GB with every Gmail account. This storage space is more than enough to easily store our both professional and personal emails. But sometimes, we just want separate emails for our professional and personal contacts. What if you need to access data from your professional and personal Gmail account at the same time? In such cases you will need to login to your multiple email accounts at the simultaneously. This can be quite tricky because most of the browser doesn’t allow users to open or login multiple Gmail Account at once.
In this tutorial, we will go through the method by which you can open or login multiple Gmail account at once in same browser easily.
Opening and logging into Multiple Gmail account at once in same browser
The simplest and the most convenient method to open multiple Gmail account at once in same browser is adding one Gmail account to the other. This process is quite simple you just need to follow the steps given below:
- Sign in to your Gmail account on a computer.
- Click on your profile picture or initial from the top right corner.
- Select “Add Account” from the opened menu.
- Enter the Email address and password of the account you want to add.
- Keep following the instructions that will appear on your screen and the Gmail account will be added.
Now you will be able to open or Login Multiple Gmail Account at Once in Same Browser. However, you should know how to switch between two Gmail accounts in a same browser to use this feature effectively.
Switching between two Gmail accounts opened in a same browser
- Login to your Gmail account on a computer.
- Click on your profile picture from the top right corner.
- Here you can select the desired Gmail account from the menu.
Important Things to know
The feature of opening multiple Gmail Account at once in same browser is for advanced users. If you are a newbie then you should watch out for the following things
- All the Google services don’t support multiple account sign-in features.
- When you sign-in to multiple Gmail accounts then the account settings don’t get shared between the accounts. For example if you have different language in both accounts then the language will remain different after switching between the accounts.
- The Google multiple accounts sign-in feature work only on desktop computers.
- In case you sign out of one account then you will be automatically sign out of all your Gmail accounts on that browser.