Problem accessing Gmail account- Learn how to fix it in easy steps: When it comes to email service, Gmail needs no introduction. Offered by Google, Gmail offers the user several advantages such as fast email sending and receiving, high storage space, etc. But to avail all these benefits you first need to login into your account. Now what happens if you are not even able to sign in to your Gmail account? The good news here is that, Gmail has another added advantage of easy account recovery.
Are you also facing difficulty in accessing your Gmail account? Well, in this article you can found the helpful solution to the ‘I can’t access my Gmail account’ issue. Despite the platform you are working on or the browser you are using, you can find the answers here.
Account access issues in Gmail and their solutions
The most common forms of the sign-in problems can be I can’t access my Gmail Account on Computer, I can’t access my Gmail Account on Android phone, I can’t access my Gmail Account on Laptop or I can’t access my Gmail Account on iPhone. There can be different reasons why you cannot access Gmail account on Computer, Android phone iPhone and Laptop. The reasons behind the problem and the solution to them are discussed in detail below.
- Forgot Gmail password
The most basic reason behind the problem ‘I can’t access my Gmail Account’ is the forgetting of password. In case you forgot your password, you can follow the recovery steps to reset the password. After you enter your email id and click on ‘forgot password?’, you will be prompted to answer certain questions related to your account. After you answer all the questions correctly, temporary password will be sent to you using which you can get access to your Gmail account.
- Forgot Gmail username or the email address
In case you are not able to access your Gmail account because you don’t remember your username or email address, you can get it using your recovery phone number or recovery email id. Enter your phone number and full name and you will receive a confirmation code. After confirmation, you will receive your username to access your account.
- I can’t access my Gmail account even when I know username and password
There can be different problems like you are getting an error message or the page keeps refreshing. Follow these measures to fix this:
- Make sure the caps lock is turned off while entering a password
- Refresh your browser and try signing in again.
- Turn on cookies and try signing in again.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Change your browser’s privacy setting.
- Sign in to your Gmail account using another browser.
- If you are using Gmail app in your Android phone or iPhone, try reinstalling your device.
- Restarting the device can sometimes also fix the sign in issues in Android phone or iPhone. Visit Gmail Customer Service