How to Restore Lost Gmail Contacts? Every Google account comes with a storage of 15 GB which is an ample space to store contact information of all your friends and business associates. But every so often we just don’t need all of them. Google has an automatic feature of adding contact information of the person whom you communicate through Gmail. That’s why it is important for a user to keep trimming down the Gmail address book. But sometimes, when the users try to delete the unwanted images they mistakenly delete the important one. Fortunately, Google offers a very simple and straightforward method to restore lost Gmail Contacts.
This tutorial is for those Google users who have deleted their Gmail contacts mistakenly. Here, we will discuss the most convenient method to recover deleted Google Contacts.
Restore Lost Gmail Contacts Related Questions ?
- How do I restore deleted contacts from Gmail?
- How do I restore deleted contacts?
- How do I undo a merged contact in Gmail?
- How can I recover deleted contacts from phone memory?
- restore contacts
- how to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory
- restore contacts android
- gmail contacts list
- how to recover deleted contacts from android phone memory
How to recover lost Google Contacts?
If you have deleted the important Google contact then you need not worry at all. Just follow the steps given below and you will be able to restore lost Gmail contacts with ease.
- Log into your Gmail account on a computer or a laptop.
- Click on “Gmail” from the top left corner of the Gmail inbox home page. This will open a drop-down menu.
- Select “Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you need to select “More” in the top level navigation.
- Select the time to restore Gmail address book.
- Finally, when the dropdown appears, you should select “Restore Contacts”.
Gmail stores the backup data of your deleted contacts for 30 days. So, you will be able to restore lost Gmail contacts of up to 30 days only.
Restoring Lost Gmail contacts on an Android phone?
Unfortunately, you cannot restore lost Gmail contact through the Gmail App. You need to login to your Gmail account through a web browser. The steps to recover lost Gmail contacts on Android are similar to steps for recovering lost Gmail contacts on computer. However, you need to synchronize them on your Android phone. Follow the steps given below to sync Gmail contacts in Android.
- Pick up your Android mobile phone and run settings from the home screen or through the app drawer.
- Scroll down and Tap on “Accounts”.
- Then, Tap on “Google”.
- If you have more than one account then you need to tap on the account that your contacts are associated with.
- Now tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) available at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Sync Now”.
That’s It! You don’t have to do anything else your lost Gmail contacts will be automatically restored. users can visit Gmail Service Number website